Wildcrafting Herbal Medicine: Water Based Remedies
Sunday, June 4th, 2017 (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Water, a living being and primal power is a capable healer on its own and has long been coupled with medicinal herbs. Through ancestral wisdom, we can move past the limitations of our current scientific understanding and see water as a living force in order to create a dynamic partnership. Tap into the power of spirit by incorporating shamanic principles in plant and nature communication with time tested herbal preparations.
Together with our own intentions, water, and our plant friends, we will unlock a potential for health and healing beyond medical convention. In this class we will explore medicinal preparations with wildcrafted herbs and water.
You will learn to:
- Ethically harvest and process herbs for storage and medicinal preparations
- Identify key herbs used in water based medicinal preparations
- Formulate basic decoctions, hot and cold infusions, solar infusions
- Prepare and use Medicinal washes for hygiene, and external ailments
- Connect and communicate with plants using ancient shamanic processes
- Charge Wildcrafted medicines with the power of intention
Class Date: Sunday, June 4th, 2017 (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Location: Angeles Forest (Altadena), CA
Early Bird Registration (ends 9pm, May 28th): …………..……. $80
Standard Registration ………………………………………………….. $95
Cancellation and Refund Policies
A great deal of staff time and expense is invested into the preparation and organization of individual classes. It is difficult and oftentimes impossible to recover costs and/or find a student to replace a cancelled registrant and so our cancellation and refund policies reflect this. Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee for multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event. Cancellations made less than 7 days of the event forfeit a refund.