Aboriginal CORE Survival Skills Intensive
Ancient peoples relied on their skills and knowledge for the survival their family and tribe.
In this wilderness survival skills training, you will:
- Create fire the old way, using hand drill, bow drill, and percussion techniques
- Understand the fundamentals of primitive survival shelters
- Improvise primitive cutting tools
- Fashion water tight containers
- Connect with the world of plants and learn the basics of plant communication and ethical harvesting
- Learn plant medicine basic concepts
- Understand how to find and process wild foods
- Process natural fibers to twine your own cordage
- Practice simple net making techniques
- Learn how to use dead-fall trap triggers to harvest small game in a survival situation
This is a relaxed class for adults and children in a beautiful, wild, outdoor environment. Children six years of age and under may attend free of charge with a registered adult. Children 12 and under may attend at a 30% savings with a registered adult.
Class Date: Saturday, April 22nd (10:00am – 4:00pm), 2017
Early Bird Registration (ends 9pm, April 15th): ……..… $55
Standard Registration ……………………………………………. $65
*Additional details, including directions and what to bring, will be provided after sign up below.
**Cancellation & Refund Policies: Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee or multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event.
Read more about our POLICIES
Questions? Visit the FAQ
Still have questions? Contact us!
Cancellation and Refund Policies
A great deal of staff time and expense is invested into the preparation and organization of individual classes. It is difficult and oftentimes impossible to recover costs and/or find a student to replace a cancelled registrant and so our cancellation and refund policies reflect this. Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee for multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event. Cancellations made less than 7 days of the event forfeit a refund.