Ancestral Bow Making 2-Day Intensive
and quite possibly up to 64,000 years ago and that is still widely used today.
not most, of ancient peoples around the globe. Hunters and warriors alike depended on their ability to
craft, use, and maintain their bows to defend and provide for their families.
materials that nature provides.
- How to select and harvest a bow stave
- The different properties of wood from native trees
- How native Southern California people fashioned and used bows
- Efficient use of simple and portable tools to hand craft a field ready bow within hours
- How to finish and protect your bow using common and easy to obtain materials
- To hand twine a bowstring from natural and synthetic materials
- The fundamentals of stalking and moving silently in the wild
**Registration is limited to 8 students and signing up early is highly recommended.
***Additional details, including directions and what to bring, will be provided after sign up below.
Questions? Visit the FAQ
Cancellation and Refund Policies
A great deal of staff time and expense is invested into the preparation and organization of individual classes. It is difficult and oftentimes impossible to recover costs and/or find a student to replace a cancelled registrant and so our cancellation and refund policies reflect this. Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee for multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event. Cancellations made less than 7 days of the event forfeit a refund.