Ancestral Bow Making 2-Day Intensive
- How to select and harvest a bow stave
- The different properties of wood from native trees
- How native Southern California people fashioned and used bows
- Efficient use of simple and portable tools to hand craft a field ready bow within hours
- How to finish and protect your bow using common and easy to obtain materials
- To hand twine a bowstring from natural and synthetic materials
- The fundamentals of stalking and moving silently in the wild
**Registration is limited to 8 students and signing up early is highly recommended.
***Additional details, including directions and what to bring, will be provided after sign up below.
Questions? Visit the FAQ
Cancellation and Refund Policies
A great deal of staff time and expense is invested into the preparation and organization of individual classes. It is difficult and oftentimes impossible to recover costs and/or find a student to replace a cancelled registrant and so our cancellation and refund policies reflect this. Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee for multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event. Cancellations made less than 7 days of the event forfeit a refund.