Introduction to Plant Medicine & Wildcrafting Herbs
ONLINE PROGRAM + PLANT WALK
- Attend the ONLINE Plant Medicine on Saturday, May 20th, 2023, 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Attend the IN PERSON Plant Walk on Saturday, July 29th, 2023, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Access online program today LIFETIME ACCESS
- Access the online program TODAY Lifetime Access
- ONLINE PROGRAM – START TODAY! Lifetime access
- PLANT WALK – Saturday, May 20th, 2023, 9 AM to 1 PM
- Location: ONLINE + Los Angeles, CA
Life on Earth is inextricably intertwined, far beyond the ability of modern science to comprehend at this time. Humans share an astounding 25% of genetic material, on average, with plants and there are countless substances that plants produce that act directly and indirectly with human biological systems as though specifically engineered for a precise result.
Our primitive ancestors may not have had the scientific discoveries and technological advancements that we have today, however their deep nature connection facilitated a level of understanding and the development of an incredibly sophisticated medical lore that directly challenges the common idea that primitive medicine was developed through trial and error alone.
In this class we will explore the relationships that ancient, indigenous people cultivated with plants and herbal medicines, through the physical senses, generational wisdom, experimentation, and shamanic practices.
You will learn how to:
- Identify medicinal herbs commonly used by the local indigenous people
- Connect and communicate with plants using ancient Shamanic processes
- Ethically harvest and process herbs for storage and medicinal preparations
- Use wild herbal medicines for a variety of situations
- Modify wildcrafted medicines to better suit specific needs
ONLINE PROGRAM + PLANT WALK………………………….. $197
*Additional details, including directions and what to bring, will be provided after sign up below.
**This class is part of the Plant Medicine Certification Program and may be taken separately.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
A great deal of staff time and expense is invested into the preparation and organization of individual classes. It is difficult and oftentimes impossible to recover costs and/or find a student to replace a cancelled registrant and so our cancellation and refund policies reflect this. Full refunds, minus $15 administrative fee for single day classes and a $30 admin fee for multi-day classes, are given to registrants who cancel with at least 7 days notice of the event. Cancellations made less than 7 days of the event forfeit a refund.